How to set download limit for a title?
Modified on: Thu, 2 Jun, 2016 at 6:36 PM
Here are the Steps to set the download limit for a title
1. Log in to your account in Papertrell (http://www.papertrell.com)
2. Open Storefront tab and click open the relevant Storefront.
3. Under "Selected titles List" search and select the title checkbox for which download limit has to be set.
4. Click on Download settings , select the Download Limit check box and set the download limit for your title ,click on Submit.
5. Now Click on Publish button to save the changes to your storefront.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.